27.3.12

Update:

1. Blowing bubbles totally erased yesterday's dark day with my diabetic. Whatever hearing I lost to her screeching in excitement about it was worth it.

2. I have written a draft of a future lice policy I hope to get passed, with the aid of this handout courtesy of the Public Health Department. It's now being tabled until our April 25th meeting where I'm tasked with convincing our other nurses to have a less outdated policy than our current dinosaur-aged  Draconian policy. An easy task, most would assume, but I am realizing I work with people that have an unreasonable fear of change.

3. It's T-24 hours to my spring break. I know I always say these breaks can't arrive soon enough, and it's true again: morale is the lowest I've ever seen, and the period between Christmas break and now has been utterly exhausting for a variety of reasons that have nothing to with this job. I may just go sleep for twelve days.

No comments:

Post a Comment