8.8.11

Coming Soon!

Today marks the end of my summer break, but I think my mind is on vacation until the kids return on August 15th. A preview of the year to come: I have switched one of my elementary schools with another elementary, and having never even stepped foot in my new one I can't speculate as to how that might be; our district is rolling out a new email client, which I don't imagine will be a problem for me, but I can only imagine the fuss that will create in the less technologically-savvy school personnel; and of course, the biggie that has truly earned its nickname: Tdap crap.

I'm looking forward to setting up shop this week and easing back into the chaos before the onslaught next week. Cheers to the start of another school year - may it be less exciting than last year!

No comments:

Post a Comment