26.7.11

We interrupt this program:

I still have a couple more weeks of summer break but I couldn't wait to share this piece of news: the California governor signed an extension on the Tdap law. When I left for break, after months of a focused effort on collecting Tdap records, my middle school had the highest percentage turned in for the district - just over 60%. Withholding schedules for a third of the school was going to be nothing short of a logistical nightmare, as well as costing the schools money they can't afford to lose. There's still speculation the law will be extended again or even repealed because of the immense cost; for now, I'll happily take a 30 day reprieve.

1 comment:

  1. It happens that the excitement cannot be stopped with the time factor most of the times. In my case also the same consequence happens lots of times.

    ReplyDelete