11.4.12

Get your scrub on: free scrubs!

I've found shopping for scrubs to be like shopping for jeans: the few that might flatter your figure are elusive as my car keys tend to be, and the scavenger hunt to find them is just as frustrating. Thank goodness for online shopping then, right? And like any other clothing, once you find a brand that fits (I'm not always even ambitious enough to find one that flatters), you pretty much stick with the same brand, right?  Yeah, me too. But when ScrubShopper.com offered me a free pair of scrubs, I took the chance to jump brands, from my safe-zone Cherokee, to the seemingly foreign Landau scrubs. (Clearly, I was feeling quite adventurous when I emailed them my request. They do offer Cherokee brands, I was just ready to try something new.) Moreover, I didn't just make a brand jump, I jumped shapes too: from tops with tie-backs to this tunic, and into these cargo pants. Cheers to my bravery! It paid off. 

The crossover tunic is not the box top I was expecting. Instead, it's flattering, comfortable, doesn't have a tie in the back that might get caught on things, and, most importantly, the pockets are just right. Similarly, the cargo pants are totally comfortable, have perfect pockets that I don't feel like a pen would fall out of, and has a drawstring waistband to allow for...ahem...whatever kind of day you're having. Granted, I received my pair free, so I didn't exactly "shop around" for these scrubs, but a quick glance online showed ScrubShopper is offering competitive prices. I can also attest to excellent customer service. Their website is easy to navigate, has a wide range of scrub brands, shapes, and colors, and use those size charts.

My one minor complaint about their website is me being a nit-picker (hah! literally!): their size charts don't have a "how to measure" cheat sheet. Perhaps I am the only one, though, that can never remember where exactly a bust is measured.

Disclaimer: ScrubShopper.com, a retailer of nursing scrubs, sent me these Landau scrubs to review. The review is entirely my own.

Now, what you're really here for: enter the information in the form below to win your own free pair of scrubs from ScrubShopper.com

No comments:

Post a Comment