6.11.12

Why why why... II

A kid came to me complaining a spider bit him at recess. I see a lot of spider bites, but they all have happened the night before, so I asked where he was that he was bit by a spider at school:
Bitten kid: "Well, I saw a spider web, so I stuck my hand in it..."
Me: "How about I get you some ice for it and in the future we don't go sticking our hands in the homes of animals?"
Bitten kid: "Yeah, I'm not going to do that again."

Again...what makes a child think that it would be a good idea to stick their hand in a spider web? I don't understand them.

Happy Election Day! My school is a polling place, and it's been lovely to see the teachers bring the students into the hallway to show them what a polling station is and explain what it means.

No comments:

Post a Comment