22.3.13

Spring Break 2k13

Spring Break already! How strange, I feel like it was just winter break...next thing I know it will be summer. As always though, I'm ready for it. Today's sad story is brought to you by a second grader with a hole in two of his teeth. Yes, a hole, carved all the way down to his gum, spanning two teeth; it appears to be a gigantic cavity. He's in extraordinary pain, and reporting that he's not seen a dentist about it; his mom says he is under treatment. The skeptic in me called B.S. on her and told her I need to see a note from the dentist, unfortunately, the conversation was through a translator so I couldn't hear her reaction. Poor kiddo, and as I do every break, I'm just going to cross my fingers and hope that him and all the others will come back in one piece on April 2nd.

No comments:

Post a Comment