8.2.11

Awwwww!

I spent the entirety of yesterday trapped in my office with a boy who had received a suspension before school even started but whose parents or guardians would not be answering any calls all day long to come pick him up. He was atrocious: completely disrepectful toward me and tormenting the kids who came to see me. With the way he talked, I was sure he could beat me up, so I had to tread carefully. By the time I left, I was so annoyed I am sure billows of smoke could be seen steaming out of my ears. Just as I was escaping a little girl who had come to me earlier complaining of a tummyache came running to give me a big ol' hug. No reason for it, but it erased the hours of torture in my office. 

2 comments:

  1. and why are suspended students sent to the nurse's office? used to be they were sent to the principal's office.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the overflow "thinking desk" in my office... There are too many out of control kids is the problem.

    ReplyDelete