2.2.11

Thank YOU!

Today I was greeted with a fat stack of thank you notes from the 6th graders I talked to a couple weeks ago. It kind of offsets the lice chaos that is now happening at all three of my schools.




Some excerpts:


“And the most interesting thing about your story was when you were talking about the boy with the bloody eye.”
“Also I hope you get better from your cold.”
“I liked how you explained in less graphic detail about how scary a nurse’s job can be.”
“What I learned about your job is that helping people is the best way to go.”
“My favorite thing was you talking. Also I loved your boots. For being a nurse you seem young.”
“I kinda got creeped out and facinated by when you told us about the boy who got poked in his eye.”
“I learned dont throw pencils.”
“I don’t know if you remember me or not but I came in with a swolen ankle and I was wearing my sister’s sock which was very embaressing!”
“I love your shirt that you wore.”
“I wish I could be you.”
“I also want to thank you for the time I sliped and fell backwards next to the music room. You brought a wheelchair and helped me. You also gave me an icepack to help the bruise on me leg. I am extremely thankfull for that.
“I learned that been a nurse is kind of tight and scary at the same time.”
“What I found interesting about your job was that you help kids and have fun at the same time.”
“The story I found most interesting was when you told us about how long it took you to notice that you wanted to be a nurse.”
“I like kids to but some are mean and aggressive.”

No comments:

Post a Comment