21.10.13

Spread thin

There are 29 school sites in our district with attendance numbers ranging from 50-2000+ at each of those sites. We have 9 nurses and an LVN on payroll to cover these schools, but in the last two weeks, that number has dropped. The LVN is out on disability due to surgery, one nurse is out on vacation for two weeks (do not ask me why that was granted), and one is now out on personal leave. If something happened and I wasn't able to make it in to at least cover my diabetics, I honestly don't know what would happen right now. Thankfully our numbers will start to return to normal soon as the vacationing nurse returns this week.


(And that's my excuse for the recent lack of updates.)

1 comment:

  1. Well, you're going to be mighty busy for the next couple of weeks, eh? Hope things return to normal soon. Looking forward to your next post!

    ReplyDelete