21.4.11

K, time to get off

Please stop the madness. A 9-1-1 call at my middle school this morning was the fourth this year for that school, as opposed to their typical one, or more often, none. I was at a different school, and didn't hear of it until afterward; when I missed the first call or two at this school I asked them to hold the excitement for when I was there, at this point I say, "Thank goodness I missed it." I don't actually enjoy recognizing the firemen, and I don't know why two of my schools have had four times as many emergencies as normal this year.

And if you're wondering what the call was about, it was another fixed pupil call. The principal called the police after the kid was acting funky, the police took his blood pressure and it was sky high, along with fixed and dilated pupils. They tried to coax the kid into telling them what he was on, he refused, so they called the paramedics. Kids these days...this is an 8th grader we're talking about.

Sheesh. I'm ready for Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment