9.6.11

My review of "Nightmare on Puberty Street"

I give it one big LOL. I went to a presentation entitled this for 8th graders put on by Kaiser, and I need to give them my sincere compliments: the show was awesome. It's a funny way of getting kids to talk about stuff that matters, and they present it with songs, dancing, and skits that get the kids listening - an amazing feat at my middle school. I went to a similar presentation a couple weeks ago at one of my elementary schools, urging kids to "Keep the Peace: Stop. Think. Act." They conveyed the message with a stoplight - red light, yellow light, green light, and I've never seen such a large audience be so captive. Think what you want about the HMO, these presentations Kaiser does (that are totally free to the school) are fantastic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment