4.4.13

Soapy mouth


I had a definite "oops" moment in my office today. I've been dealing with a mess related to a training I need to take, a mess that could have been avoided if a couple co-workers were...ahem...more team-oriented, and the frustration had been mounting until I voiced it to our lead nurse. "This is bullshit," I proclaimed while on the phone to her, right in front of a student waiting for his medicine. I can only hope I mumbled it badly enough that he didn't go home and tell his parent what he'd heard. 

I am nearly positive this child is old enough to know what I said, and I say so because of a story his teacher related to me earlier this year. He's a third grader, and the teacher was discussing blue moons with the class. When she asked the students what they thought a blue moon was, this little one raised his hand and said with confidence, "A beer!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment