31.10.11

Happy Halloween!

First, a news articles that captured my attention: this one. I find it a tad odd that a parent can have a child taken away for forgetting to pay for the $5 sandwiches they ate while shopping, but in my experience a parent can let their kids have pot cookiesneglect them terribly, etc. and still be together. Obviously a mistake was made here, and that's why it's on the news, but still. Maybe I can hope more of my parents will shoplift with their kids.
 
Second, Halloween at an elementary school is awesome. Not only are the kids adorable, particularly in the morning kindergarten parade, but I had a record ZERO phantom or real stomachaches. Everyone was way too happy and distracted by the costume chaos to feign illness, I suppose. 
 
Stay tuned for the drug reference handbook lottery result! 

No comments:

Post a Comment