20.9.13

Parents, part 5420754

We were supposed to hold a 504 for Spitfire yesterday with her mom. Spitfire's mom had confirmed she'd be there, and I was looking forward to it. Her blood sugar has been wildly out of control this year, regularly over 350, and I wanted to talk to her about what we can do to get her to start taking her diabetes seriously. Well, mom didn't show, the meeting was cancelled, and Spitfire was conveniently absent today. She's also been ignoring our calls when Spitfire's needed her.

I will never be able to understand how a parent can not take her daughter's medical condition seriously.


Side note, my apologies for posting issues and posting late. I write them and don't always remember the "Publish" button.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous30/9/13 17:25

    sounds like you need to report her to DHS

    ReplyDelete