4.9.13

Twins

I looked up a student in the computer only to find that he had the same last name, same birthday, same address, and same parents as another student. His middle name was also listed as the other student's first name. I pointed this out to the secretary, thinking maybe he had accidentally been entered twice into the system. I was wrong. The two boys are adopted twins; their parents named their new adopted sons after the adoptive father. One became (Father's Name) Jr. and the other was given the father's name as his new middle name, with "Sir" as his first name. I'd encountered this family before I made this discovery and I can say quite factually that they are, for lack of a better word, totally weird. 

2 comments:

  1. The kids names that I am coming across are hysterical and disturbing! And the misuse of the apostrophe is almost an epidemic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's crazy! I have to enter students names occasionally and sometimes it's the most entertaining part of my day :)

    Do you guys just use your schools database or do you have an EHR for the school system?

    ReplyDelete