3.9.13

Muhahaha...

A teacher brought a student down for a lice check. I snickered to myself as I said I'd take care of her. She certainly had a few nits, so I called home just to let mom know - and then brought her back to class! The teacher is, thankfully, one of the more reasonable ones on campus, and thoughtfully nodded her head as I explained the new policy. The amusing part: as I left school, word was spreading through the halls about the new lice policy. It is only a matter of time before it reaches Ms. Meanie, who I am sure will have something to say about it, particularly when she sees it hanging in my office with bright highlighting. (The secretary and I got a good laugh while thinking about what her reaction will be.) Sadly, Sweetie 1 and Sweetie 2 are no longer at my school site, but they are still in the district and will benefit from the new policy for sure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment